Full Stack Developer
Are you a master of user experience? Do you like to create new things, have a major impact on customers and a whole industry?
At analytic.li, we are always looking for driven and capable people to join our product engineering team. One person can make a big impact here, and that’s what we expect — everyone brings their “A” game, and everyone makes a difference with what we deliver to our customers. We’re passionate about building a product that solves major problems, and our small but mighty team innovates fast and is never afraid to try something new. It’s this drive that has led analytic.li to the forefront of HCM analytics in barely over a year, and has resulted in partnerships with some of the biggest players in the industry.
If that sounds appealing, we’d love to talk to you and show you how our team works. Check out the qualifications below and send a message to email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Champion the correct processes for code creation, review, merging, and deployment.
- Research and test new technologies/frameworks as necessary to support new features or platform scalability and security.
- Plan the technical implementation of features and communicate/coordinate the associated development work.
- Execute development tasks in support of new features, platform stability, and security.
- Coordinate with remote/overseas contractors as part of the development process.
- Help create libraries and toolsets as necessary to enable efficiency and consistency within the development team.
- Accurately implement UI/UX designs.
- Ensure security and data protection by following best practices and aiding senior leadership in designing appropriate data security strategies.
- Provide technical insight and support for the needs of QA, Product Management, and Sales/Marketing.
- An overall team player willing to jump and support wherever possible across all functional areas of the business.
- A guardian of our culture actively participating to ensure a great employee and team experience.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- A background in building SaaS (Software as a Service) product platforms
- Highly experienced with modern software design patterns and practices like MVC, REST APIs, encryption
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent process implementation and task prioritization skills
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills