Partner Enablement Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with human capital management (HCM) software sales representatives, pre-sales associates and account executives to provide product education and create demand.
- Serving as a product consultant, demonstrating a deep understanding of how the functional capabilities align to achieve business outcomes.
- Leading successful product demonstrations tailored to the audience’s critical business issues and industry.
- Collaborating with and supporting HCM software sales representatives’ processes to win new opportunities.
- Creating sales and sales training assets (e.g. video tutorials, PPTs, user vignettes, FAQs) to help drive channel adoption, prospect demand and customer engagement.
- Providing feedback to product teams based on prospective and current customer questions and interactions.
- Supporting customer success to ensure a successful on-boarding process and engagement.
- Using all internal systems effectively to document, nurture and convert new and existing leads.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of human capital management and vertical-specific trends.
- Participating in cross-functional team to launch, improve and scale application and product portfolio.
- An overall team player willing to jump and support wherever possible across all functional areas of the business.
- A guardian of our culture actively participating to ensure a great employee and team experience.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- A background in SaaS (Software as a Service) and/or HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Ability to educate and influence to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills