At analytic.li, we are always looking for driven and capable people to join our team. One person can make a big impact here, and that’s what we expect — everyone brings their “A” game, and everyone makes a difference with what we deliver to our customers.
We’re passionate about building a product that solves major problems, and our small but mighty team innovates fast and is never afraid to try something new. It’s this drive that has led analytic.li to the forefront of HCM analytics in barely over a year and has resulted in partnerships with some of the biggest players in the industry.
We’re looking for a capable data analyst to work with our product engineering and customer experience teams to help deliver more value to our customers. With access to large amounts of customer data through the analytic.li platform, we can unlock insights about their business that will help make them more efficient, productive, and profitable, while at the same time developing a framework to help operate these types of insights at scale.
If that sounds appealing, we’d love to talk to you and show you how our team works. Check out the qualifications below and send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements gathering (customer-facing and internal stakeholders)
- Data mapping for new platform integrations (new data sources)
- Data inventory/vetting (where do we need to get data from, how is it structured)
- Prototyping analysis concepts/dashboards
- Writing SQL to generate datasets necessary for customer deliverables
- Supporting Customer Experience team
- Working with Engineering team to identify patterns and implement frameworks for performing data analysis efficiently at scale
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or Data Science.
- 2+ years experience in a Data Analyst role
- Track record of demonstrating business value by joining and mining data sets from multiple sources
- Highly proficient with SQL
- Strong attention to detail
- Domain knowledge in one of the following areas: manufacturing, human resources, healthcare