Are you a master of customer experience? Do you like to create new things, have a major impact on customers and a whole industry?
Our customers are our most valuable asset and developing a trusting relationship is paramount to our success. So, the experience that you will craft will directly affect the health of our relationships with our customers. Just like our carefully curated dashboards, our customer experience strategy needs to be tailored to develop a trusting relationship. An analytic.li Customer Experience Specialist is someone who rises to the occasion and is not afraid to challenge themselves, is a self-starter and open to learning and growth, always put themselves in the customers shoes and is willing to go the extra mile.
If that sounds appealing, we’d love to talk to you and show you how our team works. Check out the qualifications below and send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through long-term relationship building and day-to-day conversations and support. This role reports to the Customer Experience Manager and is expected to be in the office 8am-5pm daily.
- Takes the lead for customer on-boarding by completing quality assurance prior to training, facilitating conversations, and coordinating internal processes.
- Leads customer training by identifying customer-specific outcomes and demonstrating how to achieve them.
- Actively participates and takes ownership of daily CX Standup Call.
- Acts as product subject matter expert understanding all features, functionalities and benefit both externally and internally.
- Great at co-problem solving with customers to ensure maximum utilization.
- Completes internal processes to ensure client success while identifying opportunities to streamline.
- Documents processes and procedures for internal and external purposes maintaining brand and communication guidelines.
- Partners with marketing to provide user tutorials, support documentation, case studies, and maintaining the Customer Help Center.
- Supportive of partners in providing education, coaching, and support.
- An overall team player willing to jump and support wherever possible across all functional areas of the business.
- A guardian of our culture actively participating to ensure a great employee and team experience.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree in communications or business related field.
- A background in HCM (Human Capital Management) with experience in a number of the following: Talent Acquisition, Performance & Compensation, Payroll & Compliance, Time & Labor Management, and/or Accounting.
- CRM experience; Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; specifically Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software
- Strong analytical skills; a proven track record of interpreting data based on business outcomes
- Punctuality and dependability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills