analytic.li is breaking new ground in workforce analytics. We're solving really difficult data-related problems that have plagued employers (and other businesses who serve them) for decades. After less than three years in business, our products collectively serve hundreds of thousands of employees and analytic.li has been recognized as the workforce analytics partner for a number of HCM platforms. We are constantly pushing to find new ways to deliver value by helping employers answer critical questions about their workforce.
As a BI Analyst, you will work closely with our product manager, customer experience team, and engineering team to expand our product offering and provide solutions to customers. Experience in business analytics, Power BI and DAX are essential. Familiarity with MSSQL, data warehousing concepts, and/or OLAP cube design will also serve you well. A passion for wrangling data and using it to solve problems is core to your role. You'll be joining a highly experienced and collaborative team with diverse backgrounds. We relish the opportunity to learn from each other and we're proud to be making such a big impact in our industry.
If this at all sounds interesting, we’d love to chat with you. Please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your LinkedIn profile or resume.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Manager to design and prototype new product – models, metrics, measures, Power BI reports.
- Solutions consult with customer experience and business development.
- Document requirements for new product development and customized solutions.
- Collaborate with Engineering to build Power BI models and reports into the product platform.
- Assess feasibility and data requirements for product concepts and customer requests.
- Help create libraries and processes as necessary to enable efficiency and consistency within the product development team.
- Provide technical insight and support for the needs of QA, Product Management, and Sales/Marketing.
- Support data quality/QA efforts.
- An overall team player willing to jump and support wherever possible across all functional areas of the business.
- A guardian of our culture actively participating to ensure a great employee and team experience
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in data science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Highly experienced with Power BI and DAX
- A working knowledge of SQL
- Experience designing/implementing data models for purposes of reporting and analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent process implementation and task prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you have these, you have a leg up on the competition!
- A background in working within SaaS (Software as a Service) product teams
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development practices
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Local to Indianapolis, IN