Better Insight into How People Drive Business
It's tough to find an employer who isn't interested in how to identify the best sources for talent, how to decrease the turnover of high-performance team members, how to better manage labor expense, and the ability to give more people within their organization the ability to make more informed data-driven decisions. That's why our best practices foundation is a great place for any organization to begin on its analytics journey.
People Analytics for Employers.
But, let's make looking at people data by itself just a pit stop on your analytics journey. Layer on financial, operations, goals & forecasts, and productivity to really understand how your investments in people are impacting your organization. Or, where you can better support your team members for success. We'd love to share more about how we support groups like your, but in the meantime keep scrolling for a couple of vertical-specific examples.
We get that producing, distributing and shipping your products as efficiently and safely as possible is paramount. That's why we couple together people, productivity and financial data to help answer questions like:
- How efficient am I at balancing labor hours and machine hours?
- What is my labor expense per unit produced vs. goal?
- What's my productivity per line?
- Which line is getting close to overtime?
- How can I better schedule to anticipate absences?
The outcome of your patients is highly dependent on the quality of your team. That's why we pull together data from relevant sources to answer questions like:
- Is there any part of my nursing/medical staff that could be at risk for burnout?
- How are we trending towards our RVU goals?
- What shift has the most overtime and turnover?
- How are readmissions/outcomes correlated to productivity?
Restaurants & Retailers
Your demand-based, customer-satisfaction driven business is depending on your team serving your customers successfully. Let us connect the dots so we can give managers, district managers, your operations team and your HR team the data they need to answer questions like:
- What is my sales vs. labor expense per store this year vs. last year?
- How does my absenteeism contribute to lost sales?
- How many people do I need per hour based on sales?
- How am I trending towards my sales goal?