Sales Development Representative
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – INDIANAPOLIS, IN OR REMOTE
Sales Development Representative
Indianapolis, IN or Remote – Full-Time Position
analytic.li is an Indianapolis-based software development organization focused on providing workforce productivity solutions for mid-size and large enterprise businesses. We exist to help our customers make proactive decisions that increase employee productivity, reduce operational expense and enhance their customer satisfaction. Our technology pulls data from multiple systems-of-record, rationalizes that data and presents it where CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other operational managers can understand not only what happened yesterday, but more importantly, what is happening right now.
Founded in 2016, we code hard, sell hard and move quickly – all with the primary mission of ensuring our customer’s success. Our company culture is hungry, passionate and mission-oriented. We set big goals, hold each other accountable and celebrate every success as a team.
In the summer of 2020, we welcomed a new set of investors to the business. The Novi Group is led by one of the original pioneers in the Silicon Valley, founder of ServiceNow, name sake of Indiana University’s Luddy School of Informatics, Computing and Engineering, and native Hoosier, Fred Luddy. The Novi Group is making a huge investment in analytic.li in terms of operational expertise, technology leadership and financial backing. They are placing a huge bet on us and we plan to deliver. Core to that investment will be the expansion of our sales and marketing capabilities.
If you love meeting new people and solving problems: keep reading. As an SDR on our team, you make our first impression to prospective customers.
As a Sales Development Representative, a typical week might look something like this:
- Run an outbound email campaign to generate Marketing Qualified Leads in the food manufacturing industry.
- Build the agenda for a prospect call and review it with an Account Executive.
- Make phone calls, send e-mails or craft LinkedIn messages to catch up with existing leads and maintain active engagement.
- Review communication templates to target audiences and add some personalization, it’s the little things that make a difference.
- Synthesize themes and present prospect feedback to the Business Development team to inform improvements to lead generation strategy.
- Assist in the segmentation process to align outbound tactics to our ideal customer profile.
- Update Salesforce and HubSpot daily to reflect learnings and next steps.
This job might be right for you if:
- You love connecting people to help solve their problems.
- You are collaborative by nature, patient and level-headed.
- You pay attention to the details and have a high sense of urgency.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys learning new things and being pushed outside of your comfort zone.
- You are motivated and driven. You actively seek feedback and implement it immediately.
- You communicate well and are comfortable navigating ambiguity.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Good business acumen and a working knowledge of cloud-based software solutions.
- Savvy in various technology systems like CRM and marketing platforms.
- Experience successfully managing competing priorities.
- Evidence of peer leadership, in any capacity.
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA & Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
PTO, Company Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
Life, AD&D, Hospital, Accident, Critical Illness & Identity protection
Life & Disability Insurance
Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
Paid Parental Leave
analytic.li is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. analytic.li will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.