Marketing & Communications Specialist
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – INDIANAPOLIS, IN OR REMOTE
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Indianapolis, IN or Remote – Full-Time Position
analytic.li is an Indianapolis-based software development organization focused on providing workforce productivity solutions for mid-size and large enterprise businesses. We exist to help our customers make proactive decisions that increase employee productivity, reduce operational expense and enhance their customer satisfaction. Our technology pulls data from multiple systems-of-record, rationalizes that data and presents it where CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other operational managers can understand not only what happened yesterday, but more importantly, what is happening right now.
Founded in 2016, we code hard, sell hard and move quickly – all with the primary mission of ensuring our customer’s success. Our company culture is hungry, passionate and mission-oriented. We set big goals, hold each other accountable and celebrate every success as a team.
In the summer of 2020, we welcomed a new set of investors to the business. The Novi Group is led by one of the original pioneers in the Silicon Valley, founder of ServiceNow, name sake of Indiana University’s Luddy School of Informatics, Computing and Engineering, and native Hoosier, Fred Luddy. The Novi Group is making a huge investment in analytic.li in terms of operational expertise, technology leadership and financial backing. They are placing a huge bet on us and we plan to deliver. Core to that investment will be the expansion of our sales and marketing capabilities.
Are you a self-starter, creative by nature and a probem-solver? Can you develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels?
At analytic.li, we are looking for an individual to join our marketing team who can execute effective marketing strategies, assist in campaign development, and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing programs.
As a Marketing & Communications Specialist, a typical week might look like:
- Draft a content outline and email workflow for an industry specific email campaign and review it with the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Monitor Google Analytics metrics and conduct key word research to improve digital advertising performance.
- Collaborate with Account Executives on sales enablement materials to ensure they have the tools they need for prospect conversations.
- Conduct quality assurance in HubSpot ahead of an email campaign by reviewing list segmentation, workflows, landing page content, CTA links, and the like.
- Collaborate with Product and Customer Experience team ahead of a new feature launch.
- Coordinate with vendor to create and produce tchotchkes for an upcoming event.
This job might be right for you if:
- You are a unique balance of left-brain and right brain. You are curious and creative while also an analytical critical thinker.
- You welcome challenge and you are a life-long learner. You are collaborative, thoughtful and enjoy helping others.
- You find solutions to problems and situations when others draw a blank.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys being pushed outside of your comfort zone.
- You communicate well and are comfortable navigating ambiguity. But you are not afraid to seek clarity when necessary.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Love a challenge and are ready to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in in marketing, sales, business, or communications.
- Between 2-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong project management skills and use of tools like MS Office/Teams/SharePoint, Monday.com or similar.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing automation and analytics tools such as HubSpot, MailChimp or other.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
You have a leg up on the competition if you have these:
- Proficiency in WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO and web analysis tools.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Ad Management and ad campaign creation.
- Working knowledge of online video tools such as Vimeo, Wistia, etc.
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA & Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
PTO, Company Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
Life, AD&D, Hospital, Accident, Critical Illness & Identity protection
Life & Disability Insurance
Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
Paid Parental Leave
analytic.li is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. analytic.li will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.