Full Stack Developer
PRODUCT & ENGINEERING – INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Full Stack Developer
Indianapolis, IN – Full-Time Position
analytic.li is breaking new ground in workforce analytics. We’re solving really difficult data-related problems that have plagued employers (and other businesses who serve them) for decades. After less than three years in business, our products collectively serve hundreds of thousands of employees and analytic.li has been recognized as the workforce analytics partner for a number of HCM platforms. We are constantly pushing to find new ways to deliver value by helping employers answer mission-critical questions about their workforce.
At analytic.li, we are always looking for driven and capable people to join our product & engineering team. One person can make a big impact here, and that’s what we expect — everyone brings their “A” game, and everyone makes a difference with what we deliver to our customers. We’re passionate about building a product that solves major problems, and our small but mighty team innovates fast and is never afraid to try something new. It’s this drive that has led analytic.li to the forefront of workforce analytics in the past few years, and has resulted in partnerships with some of the biggest players in the industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Champion the correct processes for code creation, review, merging, and deployment.
- Research and test new technologies/frameworks as necessary to support new features or platform scalability and security.
- Plan the technical implementation of features and communicate/coordinate the associated development work.
- Execute development tasks in support of new features, platform stability, and security.
- Coordinate with remote/overseas contractors as part of the development process.
- Help create libraries and toolsets as necessary to enable efficiency and consistency within the development team.
- Accurately implement UI/UX designs.
- Ensure security and data protection by following best practices and aiding senior leadership in designing appropriate data security strategies.
- Provide technical insight and support for the needs of QA, Product Management, and Sales/Marketing.
- An overall team player willing to jump and support wherever possible across all functional areas of the business.
- A guardian of our culture actively participating to ensure a great employee and team experience.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Highly experienced with modern software design patterns and practices like MVC, REST APIs, encryption
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent process implementation and task prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you have these, you have a leg up on the competition!
- A background in building SaaS (Software as a Service) product platforms
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development practices
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Local to Indianapolis, IN
Other jobs at analytic.li
Data Services Analyst