Full Stack Developer
PRODUCT & ENGINEERING – INDIANAPOLIS, IN OR REMOTE
Full Stack Developer
Indianapolis, IN or Remote – Full-Time Position
analytic.li is an Indianapolis-based software development organization focused on providing workforce productivity solutions for mid-size and large enterprise businesses. We exist to help our customers make proactive decisions that increase employee productivity, reduce operational expense and enhance their customer satisfaction. Our technology pulls data from multiple systems-of-record, rationalizes that data and presents it where CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other operational managers can understand not only what happened yesterday, but more importantly, what is happening right now.
At analytic.li, we are always looking for driven and capable people to join our product & engineering team. One person can make a big impact here, and that’s what we expect — everyone brings their “A” game, and everyone makes a difference with what we deliver to our customers. We’re passionate about building a product that solves major problems, and our small but mighty team innovates fast and is never afraid to try something new. It’s this drive that has led analytic.li to the forefront of workforce analytics in the past few years, and has resulted in partnerships with some of the biggest players in the industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Champion the correct processes for code creation, review, merging, and deployment.
- Research and test new technologies/frameworks as necessary to support new features or platform scalability and security.
- Plan the technical implementation of features and communicate/coordinate the associated development work.
- Execute development tasks in support of new features, platform stability, and security.
- Coordinate with remote/overseas contractors as part of the development process.
- Help create libraries and toolsets as necessary to enable efficiency and consistency within the development team.
- Accurately implement UI/UX designs.
- Ensure security and data protection by following best practices and aiding senior leadership in designing appropriate data security strategies.
- Provide technical insight and support for the needs of QA, Product Management, and Sales/Marketing.
- An overall team player willing to jump and support wherever possible across all functional areas of the business.
- A guardian of our culture actively participating to ensure a great employee and team experience.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Highly experienced with modern software design patterns and practices like MVC, REST APIs, encryption
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent process implementation and task prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Bonus Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
If you have these, you have a leg up on the competition!
- A background in building SaaS (Software as a Service) product platforms
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development practices
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA & Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
PTO, Company Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
Life, AD&D, Hospital, Accident, Critical Illness & Identity protection
Life & Disability Insurance
Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
Paid Parental Leave
analytic.li is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. analytic.li will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.