Customer Success Engineer
CUSTOMER SUCCESS – INDIANAPOLIS, IN OR REMOTE
Customer Success Engineer
Indianapolis, IN or Remote – Full-Time Position
analytic.li is an Indianapolis-based software development organization focused on providing workforce productivity solutions for mid-size and large enterprise businesses. We exist to help our customers make proactive decisions that increase employee productivity, reduce operational expense and enhance their customer satisfaction. Our technology pulls data from multiple systems-of-record, rationalizes that data and presents it where CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other operational managers can understand not only what happened yesterday, but more importantly, what is happening right now.
Founded in 2016, our company culture is hungry, passionate and mission-oriented. We set big goals, hold each other accountable and celebrate every success as a team.
In the summer of 2020, we welcomed a new set of investors to the business. This group is led by one of the original pioneers in the Silicon Valley, founder of ServiceNow, name sake of Indiana University’s Luddy School of Informatics, Computing and Engineering, and native Hoosier, Fred Luddy. A huge investment is being made in analytic.li in terms of operational expertise, technology leadership and financial backing. Core to that investment is the expansion of our customer success team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a group of customers from implementation and onboarding to ‘go live’ and ongoing utilization. You will become a subject matter expert on our solutions, build relationships with your customers, provide technical product enablement, and act as trusted advisor to ensure maximum product adoption and effectiveness.
- Conduct meetings with new customers to develop an account plan and gain a clear understanding of their unique challenges and goals.
- Interpret client data, develop technical requirements, and communicate recommendations for implementation.
- Act as liaison between customers and internal teams to set expectations and meet project milestones.
- Review existing customer account plans to ensure objectives are being met, identify areas for improvement, and make recommendations to ensure a high level of engagement and revenue retention.
- Illustrate new functionality to existing customers, leading to revenue expansion.
- Develop relationships with customers, identify compelling product use cases, and obtain customer testimonials.
You might be right for the job if:
- You love data because of the story it can tell you. You are energized by interpreting data for others and sharing how its insight can drive positive change.
- You are technically proficient and are comfortable interpreting a variety of data.
- You can see the big picture and how making changes to existing processes can impact the outcome.
- You are a leader and have a natural ability to influence others.
- You create structure when little is provided and are comfortable working autonomously.
- You love problem-solving and think analytically. You seek to understand how something works.
- You are curious. Your favorite question is “Why?”
- You are attracted to the opportunity to work in a start-up environment and learn from experienced tech entrepreneurs.
To get this job you need:
- An undergraduate degree in business, technology, computer science, or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in a data analyst, customer success, account management, or similar role.
- Experience in managing and growing customer accounts.
- Strong technical foundation and the ability to interpret complex data.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Experience working in HCM (human capital management), ERP (enterprise resource planning), or CRM (customer relationship management) systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex, technical information clearly and effectively to people of all backgrounds.
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA & Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
PTO, Company Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
Life, AD&D, Hospital, Accident, Critical Illness & Identity protection
Life & Disability Insurance
Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
Paid Parental Leave
analytic.li is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. analytic.li will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.