Business Development Inern
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Business Development Intern
Indianapolis, IN – Internship
analytic.li is the first cross-functional labor efficiency and worker productivity platform. At analytic.li, we believe in making your data work harder, so your people work smarter. That’s why we provide greater insight into an organization’s data through just-in-time, cloud-based dashboards, visuals and KPIs. We take the data burden off the people and allow them to start thinking strategically about the business and making decisions, rather than crunching numbers.
We are looking for a superstar to join our team; someone who rises to the occasion and is not afraid to challenge themselves. We want someone who is a self-starter and open to learning and growth. We could see students majoring in Communications, Marketing, and/or Entrepreneurship and who are great communicators and problem-solvers being great fits for this role. If you are majoring in something else and you find this job description energizing – apply!
Who You’ll Be Working With
Our business development team is made up of members of the sales and marketing organization. They are a highly energized, collaborative group focused on driving the growth of analytic.li. Throughout the time working with the team, you will receive extensive sales and marketing experience through inbound, outbound and partnership channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Use outbound tactics (e.g. e-mail, phone) to generate Marketing Qualified Leads
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads
- Personalize communication templates to each audience
- Present/share prospect feedback effectively to inform lead generation strategy
- Support segmentation processes aligning to ideal customer profile
- Assist with CRM maintenance/updates
- Collaborate with and supporting the Business Development Team
- Other duties as assigned
- Adept with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn HubSpot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn
- Positive mindset in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organization/time management skills in a remote environment
- Confidence on phone
- 15-20 hours per week