PRODUCT & ENGINEERING – INDIANAPOLIS, IN OR REMOTE
Indianapolis, IN or Remote – Full-Time Position
analytic.li is an Indianapolis-based software development organization focused on providing workforce productivity solutions for mid-size and large enterprise businesses. We exist to help our customers make proactive decisions that increase employee productivity, reduce operational expense and enhance their customer satisfaction. Our technology pulls data from multiple systems-of-record, rationalizes that data and presents it where CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other operational managers can understand not only what happened yesterday, but more importantly, what is happening right now.
Founded in 2016, we code hard, sell hard and move quickly – all with the primary mission of ensuring our customer’s success. Our company culture is hungry, passionate and mission-oriented. We set big goals, hold each other accountable and celebrate every success as a team.
In the summer of 2020, we welcomed a new set of investors to the business. The Novi Group is led by one of the original pioneers in the Silicon Valley, founder of ServiceNow, name sake of Indiana University’s Luddy School of Informatics, Computing and Engineering, and native Hoosier, Fred Luddy. The Novi Group is making a huge investment in analytic.li in terms of operational expertise, technology leadership and financial backing. They are placing a huge bet on us and we plan to deliver. Core to that investment will be the expansion of our product and engineering capabilities.
Are you organized, a clear communicator, and good with people? Are you able to pull together many threads of information to analyze and clarify a problem? Can you help write requirements for an agile software team?
At analytic.li, we are looking for an individual to join our product development team who can work with subject matter experts to discover, define, and document requirements for development or implementation. As a Business Analyst, you’ll work with product owners, senior engineers, customer implementation specialists, and other experts to learn, analyze, and organize requirements for customer implementations and new feature development on the analytic.li platform. A passion for solving problems, as well as the ability to clearly communicate and interact with a variety of people are essential for this role.
We are adding an Integrations & Tooling team as part of our FY21 Strategic Plan. This team’s purpose is to work with our implementation team to align our customers’ data as well as work on our implementation and configuration tool sets. As business analyst, you will be at the center of this team in guiding its progress and momentum.
As a Business Analyst, a typical week might look something like this:
- Collaborate with implementation managers and engineers to discover and document requirements for integrations as well as implementation/configuration tooling.
- Support product owners by authoring actionable user stories and acceptance criteria to enable incremental delivery.
- Work with new customers during implementation to clarify requirements and facilitate a smooth handoff to Customer Experience at the end of implementation.
- Write technical documentation for use of features or implementation of processes.
- Help identify gaps in process and assist in creating new processes to fill them.
- Support data quality/QA efforts.
This job might be right for you if:
- Enjoy being the connective tissue on a team; you are a great communicator.
- Creating, documenting, communicating and improving processes is a ‘get to’ for you.
- You like big ideas and breaking them down into manageable pieces for execution.
- You find it easy to identify major requirements versus minor requirements and showstoppers versus nice-to-haves.
- Your teammates always ask you for advice in solving problems thanks to your critical-thinking skills.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A bachelor’s degree in business information systems, informatics, or similar.
- Between 2-4 years of experience supporting a technology team in an analyst role.
- Familiarity with SaaS software and agile development processes.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA & Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
PTO, Company Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
Life, AD&D, Hospital, Accident, Critical Illness & Identity protection
Life & Disability Insurance
Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
Paid Parental Leave
analytic.li is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. analytic.li will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.