REVENUE – INDIANAPOLIS, IN OR REMOTE
Indianapolis, IN or Remote – Full-Time Position
analytic.li is an Indianapolis-based software development organization focused on providing workforce productivity solutions for mid-size and large enterprise businesses. We exist to help our customers make proactive decisions that increase employee productivity, reduce operational expense and enhance their customer satisfaction. Our technology pulls data from multiple systems-of-record, rationalizes that data and presents it where CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other operational managers can understand not only what happened yesterday, but more importantly, what is happening right now.
Founded in 2016, we code hard, sell hard and move quickly – all with the primary mission of ensuring our customer’s success. Our company culture is hungry, passionate and mission-oriented. We set big goals, hold each other accountable and celebrate every success as a team.
In the summer of 2020, we welcomed a new set of investors to the business. The Novi Group is led by one of the original pioneers in the Silicon Valley, founder of ServiceNow, name sake of Indiana University’s Luddy School of Informatics, Computing and Engineering, and native Hoosier, Fred Luddy. The Novi Group is making a huge investment in analytic.li in terms of operational expertise, technology leadership and financial backing. They are placing a huge bet on us and we plan to deliver. Core to that investment will be the expansion of our sales and marketing capabilities.
This role is a problem-solver’s and relationship-builder’s dream. You’ll bring your imagination to work every day by showing how analytic.li can drive meaningful change for businesses. As part of the business development team, you’ll play a crucial role in growing our customer community.
As an Account Executive, a typical week might look something like this:
- Reach out and build relationships (and resulting pipeline) with key decision-makers in our ideal customer profile.
- Prep for an initial discovery conversation with an Operations leader for a SQL and provide feedback to sales management when you hear something new from the market.
- Complete a presentation of our solution that is relevant to your customer. This would include part PPT and part demo.
- Build a business case for our solution (using internal tools) that help to paint the picture of what’s possible with prospects.
- Finalize the pricing strategy for a prospect in the food manufacturing industry with Business Administration and prepare to negotiate the agreement with the buyer.
- Complete an internal knowledge transfer which maps long-term customer success in preparation of a kick- off meeting with implementation.
- Update your pipeline in Salesforce to reflect revenue numbers and estimated close dates after a week of prospect conversations.
This job might be right for you if:
- You anticipate the needs of others and enjoy solving problems.
- You are thoughtful and have good instincts. You like helping people. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
- You pay attention to the details. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. You have a high sense of urgency.
- You understand data structures (or can be easily taught) and think on your feet. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak persuasively. You can explain almost anything to anyone. You also are not afraid to tell someone when they are wrong – and have the maturity to do it tactfully.
- You are motivated, driven, and resilient. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Sound business acumen and cloud-based software solution knowledge paired with a persuasive and confident demeanor
- To know your way around a forecast with an above average numerical and verbal aptitude
- Evidence of professional peer leadership
- 3+ years of applicable SaaS sales experience and a demonstrated record of exceeding individual quota
- Ability to balance and manage competing priorities
Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA & Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
PTO, Company Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
Life, AD&D, Hospital, Accident, Critical Illness & Identity protection
Life & Disability Insurance
Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
Paid Parental Leave
analytic.li is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. analytic.li will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.