BUSINESS DEVELPMENT – INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Indianapolis, IN – Full-Time Position
analytic.li is breaking new ground in workforce analytics. We’re solving really difficult data-related problems that have plagued employers (and other businesses who serve them) for decades. After less than three years in business, our products collectively serve hundreds of thousands of employees and analytic.li has been recognized as the workforce analytics partner for a number of HCM platforms. We are constantly pushing to find new ways to deliver value by helping employers answer mission-critical questions about their workforce.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Exeutive, you’ll work with our business development team to qualify and close new opportunities. Familiarity with the HCM industry, sales and account management will serve you well — as will a desire to solve big problems, play with new tech, and invent new ways of doing things. You’ll be joining a highly experienced and collaborative business development team with diverse backgrounds. We relish the opportunity to learn from each other and we’re proud to be making such a big impact in our industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with human capital management (HCM) software sales representatives, pre-sales associates and account executives to provide product education and create demand. Additionally, foster relationships with managers of sales and presales teams, leaders of HCM organizations, etc.
- Serve as a product consultant, demonstrating a deep understating of how the functional capabilities align to achieve business outcomes
- Lead successful product demonstrations in the analytic.li live product tailored to the audience’s critical business issues and industry
- Collaborate with and support HCM software sales representatives’ processes to win new opportunities
- Create sales and sales training assets (e.g. video tutorials, PPTs, user vignettes, FAQs) to help drive channel adoption, prospect demand, and customer engagement
- Provide feedback to product teams based on prospective and current customer questions and interactions
- Support customer success to ensure a successful onboarding process and engagement (such as customer use case collection, needs, questions, comments, concerns, etc.)
- Use all internal systems effectively to document, nurture, and convert new and existing leads
- Close opportunities to capture revenue in accordance with company goals.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of human capital management and vertical-specific trends
- Learn tendencies/schedules/preferences of HCM software partners (organizationally and on the individual level) in order to create successful and mutually beneficial relationships
- Participate in cross-functional team to launch, improve, and scale application and product portfolio
- An overall team player willing to jump in and support wherever possible across all functional areas of the business
- A guardian of our culture, actively participating to ensure a great employee and team experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- A background in SaaS (Software as a Service) and/or HCM (Human Capital Management) Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Ability to educate and influence to achieve desired outcomes
- Willingness to learn new strategies/approaches/messaging
If you have these, you have a leg up on the competition!
- CRM experience; Salesforce preferred
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software
- Local to Indianapolis, IN
Other jobs at analytic.li